Working From Home With Wikaniko
Imagine being in control of your own schedule. The morning light shines through your window and you can hear the kettle boiling as you draw back the curtains. You can’t help but feel excited at the day ahead as you take a sip of coffee, the smell of fresh toast filling the air and a smile spreading across your face. Would this be a contrast to your usual Monday mornings?
It’s a wonderful thing to find a legitimate, supportive and rewarding company to work with from home. It’s even better when you’re actually doing something you love and knowing you’re helping to make a difference.
Let me introduce you to Wikaniko.
The Best Network Marketing Company I’ve Found
Wikaniko is a British-based Network Marketing company offering reasonably-priced, eco-friendly products. They offer the opportunity for people to join them and begin selling the products themselves, sort of like a mini-franchise.
It’s an amazingly friendly and supportive co-operative setting a new standard within the Network Marketing industry. Distributors are given all the training, mentoring and advice they need in order to achieve the level of success they desire and access to an unbeatable range of products at great value prices.
Would you like to earn money by helping to save the environment? With Wikaniko you will be able to provide fantastic quality eco-friendly products including well-known brands such as Faith In Nature, Astonish and The Raw Chocolate Co.
Help people change their usual products for more sustainable, natural and safe alternatives that are not only better for the planet but often better for their health too. It’s an amazing way to get paid whilst making a difference!
What Wikaniko Distributors Say About Their Home Business:
When asked to describe ‘The Advantages Of Working With Wikaniko’, here are some of the answers Wikaniko Distributors gave in our online Facebook community:
- You get to buy your own eco-friendly products at discount
- You can earn an extra income by sharing the products with friends, family and your local area
- You will join a community of like-minded people helping each other live a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle
- You can earn ‘Eco Points’ (like Nectar Points) to offset against future orders by doing reviews. Orders over a certain amount collect enough Eco Points to help cover postage costs and other tasks.
- You have the ability to work around existing commitments.
- You’ll gain access to a great Social Media course to help online promotion (which is also a product you can retail too!)
- You receive personal one-to-ones with the owner of the company to help with business building
- You will have access to a huge product range, many of the products can be concentrated on and promoted on their own to build a huge business (such as the commercial cleaning range)
- You can get ‘one-to-ones’ with Karen to help with personal development, dealing with any emotional/individual issues that may be holding you back
- If you want an hourly rate we also offer the We Can Eco Clean mini franchise
- You will know every product makes a difference, and every person who uses them is benefitting
- You’ll make lots of new friends, and a great way to get to know your area
- You have full flexibity- you can do business from anywhere in the world
- You can get access to very low cost accountancy and book-keeping service to help with self-employment
- You’ll be part of a friendly and supportive cooperative
- You don’t need to make a high cost investment
- You don’t need to find space to store stock (unless you are doing lots of fairs)
- You will be part of an honest opportunity selling real products that people already buy
- You’ll be selling sensibly-priced products from well-known brands, very unusual for a Network Marketing company
Do you have experience with Wikaniko or another Network Marketing company? Let me know in the comments below.
If you’d like to be part of Wikaniko, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know why you are interested in joining and what you hope to gain from it and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Did This Blog Help You? If so, I would love it if you commented below and shared on Facebook!
Namie at I Shop Eco
“I Help Those Who Want To Be More Eco-Friendly But Don’t Know Where to Start. Consumer Power is an Easy Way To Make a Difference!”
If you enjoyed this post about Working From Home With Wikaniko please leave a comment and retweet!